ADVANCE AUTO PARTS BATTERY BOUNTY SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Advance Auto Parts Battery Bounty Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, Puerto Rico and D.C. (excluding residents of Alabama), 18 years of age or older, except employees, officers and directors of Advance Stores Company Incorporated ("Sponsor"), and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, sales representatives, advertising, sales promotion and judging agencies and all other service agencies involved with the Sweepstakes, and members of the immediate families (parent, child, sibling and spouse) or households of each such person. Void outside the 50 United States, Puerto Rico and D.C., in Alabama and where prohibited.
2. TO ENTER: Beginning 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on the first day of the entry period through 11:59:59 p.m. ET on the last day of the entry period (the "Entry Period", (See Rule #3), donate/recycle a used auto or truck battery core (excluding household, hybrid and lithium-ion) at any participating Advance Auto Parts Store and you will be provided with an Official Entry Form (while supplies last) for the Sweepstakes. To receive an Official Entry Form (while supplies last) without donating/recycling a battery core, ask a store employee at any participating Advance Auto Parts store during the Entry Period. To enter the Sweepstakes by mail: complete the Official Entry Form and mail it in a business-size (#10) envelope with proper postage affixed to: Advance Auto Parts Battery Sweepstakes, PO Box 6009, Morton Grove, IL 60053. If the supply of Official Entry Forms is exhausted, you may enter by mail by hand-printing your name, address, city, state, ZIP code, e-mail address (if available), daytime phone number (including area code), and date of birth on a 3" x 5" card and mailing it in a business (#10) envelope with proper postage affixed to the address above. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by the last day of the Entry Period (See Rule #3) and received by the 14th day of the following month to be eligible. To enter online: During the Entry Period, go to www.advanceautoparts.com/batterybounty and follow the onscreen instructions to enter the Sweepstakes. Online entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on the last day of the Entry Period to be eligible for the drawing. Limit two (2) entries per person/e-mail address/phone number for the Entry Period regardless of the method of entry. No robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entries. Entries received from any person or email address in excess of the stated limitation will be judged void. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries or for telecommunications system, computer-software or hardware errors or data loss.
3. ENTRY PERIOD, DRAWING, PRIZES AND ODDS OF WINNING:
|START DATE||END DATE||DRAWING DATE||PRIZES|
|12:00:00 AM ET 12/01/2013||11:59:59 PM ET 12/31/2013||13/14/2013||5 $500 Advance Auto Parts Gift Cards|
Drawing will be conducted by Promotion Activators, Inc., an independent judging organization whose decisions will be final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitutions, cash redemption or transfer of any prizes permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes will be awarded provided they are properly claimed in accordance with these Official Rules and a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received. Limit one (1) prize per person, family, household, or e-mail address. If applicable, gift cards are subject to terms and conditions as specified by issuer. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the Entry Period.
5. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, such entry will be deemed to be made by the authorized account holder of the e mail address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is deemed as the natural person who is assigned to an e mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e mail address. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for lost, late, stolen, illegible, misdirected, or non-delivered entries or e-mail; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, or miscommunications, or failed computer, network, telephone, satellite, or cable hardware, software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Website users, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of Website. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds may be tampering with the entry process or operation of the Sweepstakes or Website, may be acting in violation of the terms of the Website or may be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to threaten, abuse or harass any other person. Any attempt to deliberately damage any Website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is unlawful and subject to legal action by Sponsor or its agents.
IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR OR ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ENTRANT'S ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES INTERNET SITE OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
6. WINNERS LIST: Send a self-addressed envelope with proper postage affixed before February 28, 2014 to: Advance Auto Parts Battery Bounty Winners, 6240 Oakton Street, Morton Grove, IL 60053. Winners list will be sent after all winners have been verified. Vermont residents may omit postage.
7. ADMINISTRATOR: Promotion Activators, Inc., 6140 Oakton St., Morton Grove, IL 60053.
8. SPONSOR: Advance Stores Company, Incorporated, 5008 Airport Road, Roanoke, VA 24012.